Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Imaging
Wang ZC. Neurosurgery. Hubei Science and Technology Press. 2005 (3rd edition) page: 365–6 and 436–48.
Becker DP, Gade GF, Young HF. Intracranial hematoma. In:Youmans JR. Neurological surgery [M]. Saunders, Philadelphia 1990. Page 2079–80.
- Contrast ultrasound assessment of cerebral perfusion in patients undergoing decompressive craniectomy for traumatic brain injury.J Neurosurg. 2006; 104: 738-745
- The status and progress of intraoperative ultrasonography.Chin J Med Ultrasound (Electronic version). 2006; 3: 200-202
- The difference between ultrasound-guided and stereotactic-guided neurosurgical procedures.Minim Invasive Neurosurg. 2000; 43: 149-152
- The value of ultrasound in acute brain trauma undergoing neurosurgery.J Soochow Univ (Medical Science Edition). 2008; 28: 829-831
- Application of intra- and post-operative ultrasound in traumatic brain injury.Chin J Med Ultrasound (Electronic version). 2008; 5: 248-254
- The application of B-mode ultrasound in craniocerebral injury and post operation.Chin J Neuromed. 2003; 2: 374-375
- Value of acute bedside ultrasound in diagnosing intra- and post-operative delayed encephalic hematoma.J Ultrasound Clin Med. 2007; 9: 368-370
- Intra-operative ultrasound in traumatic brain surgery.Chin J Ultrasound. 2009; 6: 1088-1094
- Clinic research of brain tumor by intraoperative contrast-enhanced ultrasound.Chin J Ultrasonography. 2006; 15: 755-757
- Conventional and contrast enhanced ultrasound in brain trauma.Chin Ultrasound Imag. 2010; 19: 415-418
- Blood flow and ischemia within traumatic cerebral contusion.Neurosurgery. 2002; 50: 781-790
- Ultrasound guidance in intracranial tumor resection: correlation with postoperative magnetic resonance findings.Acta Radiol. 2005; 46: 743-749
- Echo-encephalography: detection of intracranial complications following head injury.Acta Chir Scand. 1956; 110: 301-315
- Ultrasonic diagnosis of subdural hematomas.Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1969; 105: 413-427
- Experimental study of high-resolution ultrasound imaging of hemorrhage, bone fragment, and foreign bodies in head trauma.Neurosurg. 1981; 54: 304-309
- Intraoperative ultrasound imaging of the entire brain through unilateral exploratory burr holes after severe head injury. Technical Note..Surg Neurol. 1990; 33: 291-294
- The value of B-type ultrasound in emergency operation of patients sustaining craniocerebral injury.Chin J Minimally Invasive Neurosurg. 2001; 6: 173-175
Operating standard for contrast enhance ultrasound in trauma—Chinese Ultrasound Doctors Association, Beijing 2012.
☆This study was supported by Capital Medical Development Grant (2005–2025).