Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of variations in aortic arch anatomy depicted on multidetector CT.Clin Radiol. 2010; 65: 481-487
- Third annual report of the committee of the collective investigation of the Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland for the year 1891–92.J Anat Physiol. 1893; 27: 183-194
- Anatomical variations in the branches of the human aortic arch in 633 angiographies: clinical significance and literature review.Surg Radiol Anat. 2009; 31: 319-323
- Variants and anomalies of the thoracic vasculature on the computed tomographic angiography in adults.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2009; 33: 523-528
- Variations of aortic arch — a study on the most common branching patterns.Acta Radiol. 2011; 52: 738-742
- Anomalies of the derivatives of the aortic arch system.Med Clin North Am. 1948; 32: 925-949
- Malformations of the aortic arch system manifested as vascular rings.Lab Invest. 1953; 2: 56-75
- The circulatory system.in: Moore K.L. The developing human: clinically orientated embryology. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia1982: 298-338
Sadler TW. Cardiovascukar system. In: Sadler TW (ed): Langman's medical embryology. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006;173–175 and 180–185.
- Abnormal origin of the left common carotid artery by innominate artery: a case of enlargment mediastinum.Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2003; 59: 222-223
- High incidence of dissection associated with left vertebral artery of aortic origin.Neurol Med Chir. 2001; 41: 8-11
- Tracheostomy reveals a rare aberrant right subclavian artery: a case report.BMC Ear Nose Troat Disord. 2004; 4: 1
- Retroesophageal subclavian artery–esophageal fistula: a rare complication of a salivary by-pass tube.Head Neck. 2008; 30: 1120-1123
- Arterioesophageal fistula: a rare complication of retroesophageal subclavian arteries.Ann Vasc Surg. 2003; 17: 302-305
- A rare cause of ıntrathoracic upper airway obstruction.J Asthma. 2010; 47: 946-948
- Congenital thoracic lesions that mimic neoplastic disease on chest radiographs of adults.Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 168: 763-769
- Aortoesophageal fistula as a complication of montgomery salivary by-pass tube.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40: 742-744
- MDCT evaluation of thoracic aortic anomalies in pediatric patients and young adults: comparision of axial, multiplanar, and 3D ımages.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 777-784
- Aortic arch anomalies are associated with ıncreased risk of neurological events in carotid stent procedures.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007; 33: 436-441
- Endovascular treatment of ınnominate artery stenosis in a bovine aortic arch: a case report.Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2003; 37: 279-282
- Transradial carotid stenting in a patient with bovine arch anatomy.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 75: 540-543
- Carotid stenting through the right brachial approach for left internal carotid artery stenosis and bovine arch configuration.Eur Radiol. 2009; 19: 2009-2015
- Carotid stenting in the bovine arch.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2003; 60: 566-569
- Radiographic manifestation of congenital anomalies of the aortic arch.Radiol Clin North Am. 1991; 29: 319-334
- Vertebral artery injury during anterior decompression of the cervical spine.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1993; 75: 410-415
- Repair of vertebral artery injury during anterior cervical decompression.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1994; 19: 2552-2556
- Iatrogenic vertebral artey injury during anterior cervical spine surgery.Spine J. 2005; 5: 508-514
- Aortic arch anomalies.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2006; 8: 633-643
Bergman RA, Afifi AK, Miyauchi R. 1996–2006. Illustrated encyclopedia of human anatomic variation. Available at: http://www.anatomyatlases.org/AnatomicVariants/Cardiovascular/Text/Arteries/Aorta.shtml.
- CT angiography: current technology and clinical use.Radiol Clin North Am. 2010; 48: 213-235
- Unusual aortic arch variation: distal origin of common carotid arteries.Clin Anat. 2001; 14: 62-65
Adachi B. Das arteriensystem der Japaner, 1928 vol 1 Kenkyusha, Kyoto, pp 29-41.
- Variations in the arrangement of the branches arising from the aortic arch in American whites and negroes.Anat Rec. 1932; 54: 247-251
- Variations in the origin of arteries derived from the aortic arch, in American whites and negroes.Am J Phys Anthropol. 1940; 27: 91-107
- Variations pertaining to the aortic arches and their branches.Q Bull Northwest Univ Med Sch. 1957; 31: 136-143
- Variations in the anatomical organization of the human aortic arch. A study in a Portuguese population.Bull Assoc Anat (Nancy). 1995; 79: 19-22
- Anatomical organization of the aortic arch variations in the India: embryological basis and review.J Vasc Bras. 2006; 5: 95-100
- Bovine aortic arch variant in humans: clarification of a common misnomer.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2006; 27: 1541-1542
- Abnormal origin of arteries from the aortic arch in man.Folia Morphol. 1975; 34: 109-116
- Unusual vertebral artery origins: examples and related pathology.Cathet Cardiovasc Intervent. 2003; 59: 244-250
- Total arch replacement with associated anomaly of the left vertebral artery.Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 16: 216-219
- The anomalous right subclavian artery considered in the light of recent findings in arterial development; with a note on two cases of an unusual relation of the innominate artery to the trachea.J Anat. 1925; 59: 265-296
- Kommerell and Kommerell’s diverticulum.Tex Heart Inst J. 2002; 29: 109-112
☆The work was performed at the Radiology Department of Gaziosmanpasa University.