Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of hepatic angiomyolipoma.J Gastrointest Surg. 2007; 11: 452-457
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma: a retrospective study of 25 cases.Surg Today. 2008; 38: 529-535
- Clinical features of hepatic angiomyolipoma.Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008; 7: 284-287
- Diagnosis of hepatic angiomyolipomata using CT: report of three cases and review of the literature.Clin Radiol. 2009; 64: 329-334
- Fat-containing lesions of liver: radiological–pathological correlation.Radiographics. 2005; 25: 321-331
- Angiomyolipoma of the liver.J Surg Oncol. 2001; 77: 195-200
- Correlation of MRI and CT findings with histopathology in hepatic angiomyolipoma.Eur Radiol. 2001; 11: 1389-1395
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma: various appearances on two-phase contrast scanning of spiral CT.Eur J Radiol. 2002; 41: 12-18
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma with trace amounts of fat: a case report and literature review.J Clin Pathol. 2006; 59: 1196-1199
- Fat-containing lesions of the liver: cross-sectional imaging findings with emphasis on MRI.Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 184: 1103-1110
- Angiomyolipoma of the liver: significant of CT and MR dynamic study.Abdom Imaging. 1998; 23: 520-526
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma demonstration by out of phase MRI.J Clin Imag. 2002; 26: 418-420
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma: value of proton (fat/water) chemical shift fast low angle shot (FLASH) MR imaging technique in detecting fatty tissue content.Magn Reson Imaging. 1995; 13: 903-906
- Hepatic angiomyolipoma: a clinical experience in diagnosis and treatment.Dig Dis Sci. 2010; 55: 3235-3240
- Assessment of triple-phase CT findings for the differentiation of fat-deficient hepatic angiomyolipoma from hepatocellular carcinoma in non-cirrhotic liver.Eur J Radiol. 2010; 73: 601-606
- Hemodynamic characterization of hepatic angiomyolipoma with least amount of fat evaluated by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography.Abdom Imaging. 2010; 35: 203-207
☆The work was performed in the 2nd Department of Clinical Radiology, Medical University of Warsaw, Banacha 1A Str, 02-097 Warsaw.