Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease revisited.Radiol. 1996; 200: 1-9
- Further observations of the arthropathy of calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease.Radiology. 1981; 141: 1-15
- Crystal deposition disease.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1983; 12: 390-403
- Calcium pyrophosphate dehydrate crystal deposition disease: frequency of tendon calcification about the knee.J Rheumatol. 1996; 23: 883-888
- Calcification in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate (CPPD) crystalline deposits in the knee: anatomic, radiographic, MR imaging, and histologic study in cadavers.Skeletal Radiol. 2004; 33: 392-398
- A quantitative histologic comparison: ACL degeneration in the osteoarthritic knee.J Arthroplasty. 2003; 18: 687-692
- Diseases associated with calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1992; 22: 188-202
- Current concept with respect to chondrocalcinosis and the pseudogout syndrome.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1975; 125: 531-539
- Rotator cuff degeneration and lateral epicondylitis-a comparative histological study.Ann Rheum Dis. 1994; 53: 30-34
- Prevalence and possible pathological significance of calcium phosphate salt accumulation in tendon matrix degeneration.Ann Rheum Dis. 1996; 55: 109-115
- Mitogenic effects of hydroxyapatite and calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystals on cultured mammalian cells.Arthritis Rheum. 1984; 27: 668-674
- 4T MR of chondrocalcinosis in combination with 3D CT, radiography, and arthroscopy: a report of three cases.Skeletal Radiol. 2005; 34: 714-721