Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lymphangioma of the kidney.Int J Urol. 2002; 9: 178-182
- Eble JN Sauter G Epstein JI Sesterhenn IA World Health Organization classification of tumours: pathology and genetics of tumours of the urinary system and male genital organs. IARC, Lyon, France2004: 1-359
- Mesenchymal neoplasms of the kidney in adults: imaging spectrum with radiologic–pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 1525-1540
- Benign renal neoplasms in adults: cross-sectional imaging findings.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 158-164
- Imaging in renal lymphangiectasia: report of two cases and review of literature.Clin Radiol. 2008; 63: 1057-1062
- Renal lymphangioma manifested as a solid mass on ultrasonography and computed tomography.J Ultrasound Med. 2002; 21: 203-206
- Unilateral renal lymphangiectasia: imaging appearance on sonography, CT and MRI.Int Urol Nephrol. 2007; 39: 361-364
- Management of the incidental renal mass.Radiology. 2008; 249: 16-31
- Renal mass biopsy to guide treatment decisions for small incidental renal tumors: a cost-effectiveness analysis.Radiology. 2010; 256: 836-846
☆Disclosure: None of authors has any conflict of interest.
☆☆Support: Our study was conducted without any funding.