Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign bodies.Radiographics. 2003; 23: 731-757
- Foreign objects encountered in the abdominal cavity at CT.Radiographics. 2011; 31: 409-428
- Management of ingested foreign bodies in childhood and review of the literature.Eur J Pediatr. 2001; 160: 468-472
- Foreign body ingestion in prisoners—the Belfast experience.Ulster Med J. 2008; 77: 110-114
- Management of ingested foreign bodies. How justifiable is a waiting policy?.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2008; 18: 286-287
- Management of ingested foreign bodies in childhood: our experience and review of the literature.Eur J Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 319-323
- Toy magnet ingestion in children: revising the algorithm.J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 42: e3-e5
- Ingestion of magnetic foreign bodies causing multiple bowel perforations.Pediatr Radiol. 2007; 37: 933-936
- Colorectal foreign bodies.Colorectal Dis. 2005; 7: 98-103
- The cervical prevertebral fat stripe. A new aid in evaluating the cervical prevertebral soft tissue space.Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1970; 109: 445-451