Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Renal artery aneurysms. Natural history and prognosis.Ann Surg. 1983; 197: 348-352
- Kidney salvage in a case of ruptured renal artery aneurysm: case report and literature review.Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 5 ([Review]): 134-136
- Renal artery aneurysms.J Urol. 1975; 113: 443-449
- Wide-necked saccular renal artery aneurysm: endovascular embolization with the Guglielmi detachable coil and temporary balloon occlusion of the aneurysm neck.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 1998; 9: 513-516
- Covered stent for renal artery aneurysm.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001; 52: 106-109
- Endoluminal stent-graft repair of a renal artery aneurysm.J Endovasc Ther. 2002; 9: 359-362
- Renal artery aneurysm: surgical indications and results.Eur J Vasc Surg. 1992; 6: 477-486
- Aneurysms of the renal artery: problems of prognosis and surgical management.Surgery. 1978; 84: 563-572
- Endovascular embolization of a giant renal artery aneurysm with preservation of renal parenchyma.Angiology. 2008; 59: 240-243
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with peripheral arterial disease (lower extremity, renal, mesenteric, and abdominal aortic): a collaborative report from the American Associations for Vascular Surgery/Society for Vascular Surgery, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Society of Interventional Radiology, and the ACC/AHA Task Force on Practice Guidelines (writing committee to develop guidelines for the management of patients with peripheral arterial disease)—summary of recommendations.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2006; 17 ([quiz 1398]): 1383-1397
- Percutaneous stent-graft management of renal artery aneurysms.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2000; 11: 1189-1193
- Intraparenchymal renal artery aneurysms. Case report with review and update of the literature.Int Urol Nephrol. 2004; 36 ([Review]): 409-416
- Renal artery aneurysm: successful exclusion with a stent graft.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2004; 61: 314-316
- Aneurysm packing with HydroCoil Embolic System versus platinum coils: initial clinical experience.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2004; 25: 60-62
- Renal artery aneurysm and arteriovenous fistula associated with fibromuscular dysplasia: successful treatment with detachable coils.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2009; 20 ([Epub 2009 Jun 28]): 1083-1086
☆We do not have any financial support or conflict of interest for this paper.