Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans. A study of 115 cases.Cancer. 1962; 15: 717-725
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: an analysis of 86 cases — five with metastasis.Ann Surg. 1967; 166: 803-816
- Incidence of cutaneous T cell lymphoma and other rare skin cancers in a defined population.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990; 23: 254-256
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1996; 35: 355-374
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans of the breast.Tumori. 2008; 94: 861-863
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans of the breast.Aesth Plast Surg. 2003; 27: 104-106
- Fine needle aspiration cytology of dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans presenting as a breast mass: a case report.Acta Cytol. 2002; 46: 741-743
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: radiologic appearance.AJR. 1994; 163: 391-394
- A case of dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans in the skin over the breast of a young woman.Breast Cancer. 1998; 5: 407-409
- Analysis of sonographic features in the differentiation of fibroadenoma and invasive ductal carcinoma.AJR. 1998; 170: 109-114
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: a clinicopathologic analysis of patients treated and followed at a single institution.Cancer. 2000; 88: 2711-2720
- Low recurrence rate after surgery for dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: a multidisciplinary approach from a single institution.Cancer. 2004; 100: 1008-1016