Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pulmonary sclerosing hemangioma with lymph node metastases: report of 4 cases.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003; 127: 321-325
- Sclerosing hemangioma with metastases to multiple nodal stations.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 73: 981-983
- Primary mucinous (so-called colloid) carcinomas of the lung: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study with special reference to CDX-2 homeobox gene and MUC2 expression.Am J Surg Pathol. 2004; 28: 442-452
- Springer, Berlin1999: 40-41 Histological typing of lung and pleural tumours. World health organization international histological classification of tumours.
- CDX-2 homeobox gene expression is a reliable marker of colorectal adenocarcinoma metastases to lungs.Am J Surg Pathol. 2003; 27: 141-149
- Pulmonary adenocarcinomas with enteric differentiation histologic and immunohistochemical characteristics compared with metastatic colorectal cancers and usual pulmonary adenocarcinomas.Am J Surg Pathol. 2005; 29: 660-665
- Magnetic resonance imaging of bronchioloalveolar carcinoma.J Thorac Imaging. 2000; 15: 41-47
- Mucinous (colloid) adenocarcinoma.Jpn J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005; 53: 305-308
- Primary pulmonary mucinous adenocarcinoma in a 15-year-old boy.Eur J Cardio-Thoracic Surg. 2006; 29: 851-853
- CT demonstration of calcification in carcinoma of the lung.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 154: 255-258