Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New classification of small pulmonary nodules by margin characteristics on high-resolution CT.Acta Radiol. 1999; 40: 496-504
- Malignant versus benign nodules at CT screening for lung cancer: comparison of thin-section CT findings.Radiology. 2004; 233: 793-798
- Solitary pulmonary nodule: high-resolution CT and radiologic–pathologic correlation.Radiology. 1991; 179: 469-476
- Solitary pulmonary nodules: part I. Morphologic evaluation for differentiation of benign and malignant lesions.Radiographics. 2000; 20: 43-58
- Computer-aided diagnosis: a shape classification of pulmonary nodules imaged by high-resolution CT.Comput Med Imaging Graph. 2005; 29: 565-570
- Computer-aided differentiation of malignant from benign solitary pulmonary nodules imaged by high-resolution CT.Comput Med Imaging Graph. 2008; 32: 416-422
- Usefulness of circumference difference for estimating the likelihood of malignancy in small solitary pulmonary nodules on CT.Lung Cancer. 2007; 58: 348-354
- Small solitary pulmonary nodules (< or =1 cm) detected at population-based CT screening for lung cancer: reliable high-resolution CT features of benign lesions.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 180: 955-964
- Computer-aided diagnosis for pulmonary nodules based on helical CT images.Comput Med Imaging Graph. 1998; 22: 157-167
- Fractal analysis of small peripheral pulmonary nodules in thin-section CT: evaluation of the lung-nodule interfaces.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2002; 26: 573-578
- Usefulness of an artificial neural network for differentiating benign from malignant pulmonary nodules on high-resolution CT: evaluation with receiver operating characteristic analysis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 178: 657-663
- A pattern classification approach to characterizing solitary pulmonary nodules imaged on high resolution CT: preliminary results.Med Phys. 1999; 26: 880-888