Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Haemorrhagic cerebral sinus thrombosis associated with ulcerative colitis: a case report of successful treatment by anticoagulant therapy.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2001; 15: 688-692
- Vascular involvement in inflammatory bowel disease: pathogenesis and clinical aspects.Dig Dis. 2008; 26: 149-155
- Hepatic vein thrombosis as a complication of ulcerative colitis in a 12-year-old patient.Dig Dis Sci. 2007; 52: 1293-1298
- Cause of portal or hepatic venous thrombosis in adults: the role of multiple concurrent factors.Hepatology. 2003; 31: 587-591
- JAK2V617F mutation for the early diagnosis of Ph-myeloproliferative neoplasms in patients with venous thromboembolism: a meta-analysis.Blood. 2009; 113: 5617-5623
- Extraintestinal manifestation of idiopathic ulcerative colitis.Indian J Gastroenterol. 1991; 10: 88-89
- Portal vein thrombosis successfully treated with a colectomy in active ulcerative colitis: report of a case.Dis Colon Rectum. 2001; 44: 587-590
- Vascular complications of inflammatory bowel disease.Mayo Clin Proc. 1986; 61: 140-145
- Procoagulant activity in gastroenterology.Gut. 1990; 31: 239-241
- Budd-Chiari syndrome: etiology, pathogenesis and diagnosis.World J Gastroenterol. 2007; 13: 2693-2696
- Thrombosis in inflammatory bowel disease: clinical setting, procoagulant profile and factor V Leiden.Q J Med. 1997; 90: 183-188