Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Step-and-shoot data acquisition and reconstruction for cardiac x-ray computed tomography.Med Phys. 2006; 33: 4236-4248
- A reporting system on patients evaluated for coronary artery disease: report of the Ad Hoc Committee for Grading of Coronary Artery Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Surgery, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1975; 51: 5-40
- Noninvasive coronary angiography using 64-slice spiral computed tomography in an unselected patient collective: effect of heart rate, heart rate variability and coronary calcifications on image quality and diagnostic accuracy.Eur J Radiol. 2008; 66: 134-141
- Dualsource CT coronary angiography: image quality, mean heart rate, and heart rate variability.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 567-573
- European guidelines for multislice computed tomography: report EUR 16262 EN 2004.European Commission, Luxembourg2004
- Prospective versus retrospective ECG gating for 64-detector CT of the coronary arteries: comparison of image quality and patient radiation dose.Radiology. 2008; 248: 431-437
- Low-dose ECG-gated 64-slices helical CT angiography of the chest: evaluation of image quality in 105 patients.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 2137-2146
- Effective doses in subjects undergoing computed tomography cardiac imaging with the 256-multislice CT scanner.Eur J Radiol. 2007; 65: 442-448
- Initial clinical application on coronary images of 320-slice dynamic volume MDCT.Chin J Med Imaging Technol (Chin). 2009; 25: 127-130
- Initial evaluation of coronary images from 320-detector row computed tomography.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 24: 535-546
- Narrowing the phase window width in prospectively ECG-gated single heart beat 320-detector row coronary CT angiography.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 25: 85-90