Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathology and genetics of tumours of soft tissue and bone.IARC Press, Lyon2002
- From the archives of the AFIP: imaging of musculoskeletal liposarcoma with radiologic–pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 2005; 25: 1371-1395
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma: a clinicopathological analysis of 155 cases with a proposal for an expanded definition of dedifferentiation.Am J Surg Pathol. 1997; 21: 271-281
- Primary dedifferentiated liposarcoma of the retroperitoneum. Prognostic significance of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging features.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2003; 27: 799-804
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma of the retroperitoneum with osteosarcomatous component: report of two cases.Clin Imaging. 2009; 33: 70-74
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma of the extremities: imaging findings in four patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1993; 161: 127-130
- Retroperitoneal liposarcoma: MR characteristics and pathological correlative analysis.Abdom Imaging. 2007; 32: 668-674
- Well-differentiated liposarcoma (atypical lipoma) of deep soft tissue of the extremities, retroperitoneum, and miscellaneous sites. A follow-up study of 92 cases with analysis of the incidence of “dedifferentiation”.Am J Surg Pathol. 1992; 16: 1051-1058
- Dedifferentiated liposarcomas with divergent myosarcomatous differentiation developed in the internal trunk: a study of 27 cases and comparison to conventional dedifferentiated liposarcomas and leiomyosarcomas.Am J Surg Pathol. 2007; 31: 1557-1566
- Enzinger and Weiss's soft tissue tumors.4th ed. Mosby, St. Louis2001