Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clip placement after stereotactic vacuum-assisted breast biopsy.Radiology. 1997; 205: 417-422
- Tissue marking clip for stereotactic breast biopsy: initial placement accuracy, long-term stability, and usefulness as a guide for wire localization.Radiology. 1997; 205: 407-415
- Atypical ductal hyperplasia: can some lesions be defined as probably benign after stereotactic 11-gauge vacuum-assisted biopsy, eliminating the recommendation for surgical excision?.Radiology. 2002; 224: 548-554
- Uncommon high-risk lesions of the breast diagnosed at stereotactic core-needle biopsy: clinical importance.Radiology. 2000; 216: 831-837
- Papillary lesions of the breast at percutaneous core-needle biopsy.Radiology. 2006; 238: 801-808
- Stereotactic core biopsy.in: Dershaw DD Imaging-guided interventional breast techniques. Springer, New York2003: 87-118