Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nodular ground-glass opacities on thin-section CT: size change during follow-up and pathological results.Korean J Radiol. 2007; 8: 22-31
- Nodular ground-glass opacity at thin-section CT: histologic correlation and evaluation of change at follow-up.Radiographics. 2007; 27: 391-408
- Pulmonary nodular ground-glass opacities in patients with extrapulmonary cancers: what is their clinical significance and how can we determine whether they are malignant or benign lesions?.Chest. 2008; 133: 1402-1409
- Multiple ground-glass opacity in metastasis of malignant melanoma diagnosed by lung biopsy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 79: e1-e2
- Growth rate of small lung cancers detected on mass CT screening.Br J Radiol. 2000; 73: 1252-1259
- Stage-IV melanoma and pulmonary metastases: factors predictive of survival.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 2847-2853
- Adenocarcinoma.in: Travis WD Brambilla HK Muller-Hermelink K Harris CC World health organization classification of tumours. Tumors of the lung, pleura, thymus and heart. 1st ed. LARC Press, Lyon, PA2004: 35-44
- Endobronchial metastasis of malignant melanoma, diagnosed by bronchoscopy—report of a case.The Korean J Intern Med. 1988; 3: 77-80