Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathology of the pleura.Clin Chest Med. 2006; 27: 157-180
- Imaging of the pleura.Radiology. 1993; 186: 297-309
- Diagnosis and treatment of pleural effusion.Arch Bronconeumol. 2006; 42: 349-372
- Immunosuppressant-responsive idiopathic lymphocytic pleuritis.Respiration. 2005; 72: 202-204
- Synopsis of diseases of the chest.3rd ed. Elsevier/Saunders, Philadelphia2005
- Complex disease of the pleural space: the 10 questions most frequently asked of the radiologist—new approaches to their answers with CT and MR imaging.Radiographics. 1997; 17: 1043-1050
- Eosinophilic pleuritis due to propylthiouracil.Chest. 1993; 103: 955-956
- CT in differential diagnosis of diffuse pleural disease.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 154: 487-492
- Cryptogenic bilateral fibrosing pleuritis.Br J Dis Chest. 1988; 82: 186-193
- Does idiopathic pleuritis exist? Natural history of non-specific pleuritis diagnosis after thoracoscopy.Respiration. 2005; 72: 74-78
- Diagnoses and initial management of non-malignant diseases related to asbestos.American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine volume. 2004; 170: 691-715