Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CT of the duodenum: an overlooked segment gets its due.Radiographics. 2001; 21: 147-160
- MR cholangiopancreatography diagnosis of juxtapapillary duodenal diverticulum simulating a cystic lesion of the pancreas: usefulness of an oral negative contrast agent.AJR. 2005; 185: 432-435
- Duodenal diverticula mimicking cystic neoplasm of the pancreas: CT and MR imaging findings in seven patients.AJR. 2003; 180: 195-199
- Duodenal diverticulum mimicking a cystic pancreatic neoplasm.Br J Radiol. 2005; 78: 562-564
- Juxtapapillary diverticulum. Findings on CT and MRI.Clin Imaging. 2003; 27: 82-88
- Gadopentetate dimeglumine as an oral negative gastrointestinal contrast agent for MRCP.Abdom Imaging. 2000; 25: 405-408
- A comparative study between Gd-DTPA and oral magnetic particles (OMP) as gastrointestinal (GI) contrast agents for MRI of the abdomen.Magn Reson Imaging. 1994; 12: 719-726