Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Glomerulonephritis and nephrotic syndrome complicated by renal vein thrombosis and pulmonary emboli: report of two cases.Am J Roentgenol. 1977; 128: 447-449
- A case of renal vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism associated with diffuse membranous glomerulonephritis: the usefulness of low-molecular-weight heparin and urokinase therapy.Nippon Jinzo Gakkai Shi. 1995; 37 ([abstract]): 49-56
- Nephrotic syndrome presenting as deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism.Emerg Med J. 2008; 25: 241-242
- Multiple venous thrombosis and massive pulmonary artery thrombus as the presenting features of steroid-responsive nephrotic syndrome.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1999; 14: 1306-1309