Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of acute aortic dissections.Ann Thorac Surg. 1970; 10: 237-247
- Coronary multidetector computed tomography in the assessment of patients with acute chest pain.Circulation. 2006; 114: 2251-2260
- Diagnosis and management of aortic dissection.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 1642-1681
- Dual-source CT for chest pain assessment.Eur Radiol. 2007;
- Chest pain evaluation in the emergency department: can MDCT provide a comprehensive evaluation?.Ajr. 2005; 185: 533-540
- ECG-gated 64-MDCT angiography in the differential diagnosis of acute chest pain.Ajr. 2007; 188: 76-82
- A randomized controlled trial of multi-slice coronary computed tomography for evaluation of acute chest pain.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 863-871
- Usefulness of 64-slice cardiac computed tomographic angiography for diagnosing acute coronary syndromes and predicting clinical outcome in emergency department patients with chest pain of uncertain origin.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1762-1768
- Use of multidetector computed tomography for the assessment of acute chest pain: a consensus statement of the North American Society of Cardiac Imaging and the European Society of Cardiac Radiology.Eur Radiol. 2007; 17: 2196-2207