Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Learning curve for stereotactic breast biopsy: how many cases are enough?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 721-777
- Technical report: a training phantom for stereotactic breast biopsies.Clin Radiol. 1997; 52: 149-150
- Poly(vinyl alcohol) cryogel phantoms for use in ultrasound and MR imaging.Phys Med Biol. 2004; 49: 5529-5546
- Low-cost phantom for stereotactic breast biopsy training.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: 972-974
- Development of a gel-simulation model and generation of standard tables for the complete extirpation of benign breast lesions with vacuum assisted biopsy under ultrasound guidance.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2006; 32: 1539-1544
- Evaluation of a turkey-breast phantom for teaching freehand, US-guided core needle breast biopsy.Acad Radiol. 1997; 8: 565-569
- MR-guided vacuum-assisted breast biopsy: accuracy of targeting and success in sampling in a phantom model.Radiology. 2004; 232: 911-914
☆The authors are thankful to Permi Jhooti for proofreading and language corrections.