Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A clinicopathological analysis of the thyroid carcinoma.Chin Clin Oncol. 2003; 2: 121-124
- Ultrasonograph guide fine-needle aspiration of thyroid incidentaloma: correlation with pathological findings.Clin Endocrinol (oxf). 2004; 60: 21-28
- Watters DA, Ahuja AT, Evans RM. Role of ultrasound in the management of thyroid nodules.Am J Surg. 1992; 164: 654-657
- Incidence of thyroid carcinoma before and after universal salt iodization: an 11-year retrospective analysis of pathological reports.J China Med Univ. 2006; 3: 284-285
- Cohort study of thyroid cancer in a San Francisco Bay area population.Int J Cancer. 2001; 93: 745-750
- Risk for malignancy of thyroid nodules assessed by sonographic criteria: the need for biopsy.J Ultrasound Med. 2004; 23: 1455-1464
- Risk of malignancy in nonpalpable thyroid nodules: predictive value of ultrasound and color-Doppler features.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002; 87: 1941-1946
- Thyroid calcifications: sonographic patterns and incidence of cancer.Clin Imaging. 2004; 28: 368-371
- Metastatic cervical nodes in papillary carcinoma of the thyroid: ultrasound and histological correlation.Clin Radiol. 1995; 50: 229-231
- Thyroid calcification and its association with thyroid carcinoma.Head Neck. 2002; 24: 651-655
- The sonographic features of papillary thyroid carcinomas.Ultrasound Q. 2005; 21: 39-45
- The use of fine-needle aspiration biopsy under ultrasound guidance to assess the risk of malignancy in patients with a multinodular goiter.Thyroid. 2000; 10: 235-241
- Common and uncommon sonographic features of papillary thyroid carcinoma.J Ultrasound Med. 2003; 22: 1083-1090
- Sonographic features of benign thyroid nodules: interobserver reliability and overlap with malignancy.J Ultrasound Med. 2003; 22: 1027-1031
- New sonographic criteria for recommending fine-needle aspiration biopsy of nonpalpable solid nodules of the thyroid.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 178: 687-691
- Can color Doppler sonography aid in the prediction of thyroid nodules?.J Ultrasound Med. 2003; 22: 127-131
- Benign and malignant thyroid nodules: US differentiation — Multicenter Retrospective Study.Radiology. 2008; 247: 762-770
☆This study was supported by Key Medical Specialty Research Fund of Shenzhen city (2005CD6), China.