Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Positron emission tomography studies in patients with locally advanced and/or metastatic breast cancer: a method for early therapy evaluation?.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 1470-1477
- Measuring [18F] FDG uptake in breast cancer during chemotherapy: comparison of analytical methods.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2003; 30: 674-681
- PET/CT and breast cancer.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2004; 31: S135-S142
- FDG-PET in monitoring therapy of breast cancer.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2004; 31: S112-S117
- The role of PET in monitoring therapy.Cancer Imaging. 2005; 5: 51-57
- Positron emission tomography using [18F]-fluorodeoxy-d-glucose to predict the pathologic response of breast cancer to primary chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 1676-1688
- Changes in blood flow and metabolism in locally advanced breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy.J Nucl Med. 2003; 44: 1806-1814
- Positron emission tomography assessment of “metabolic flare” to predict response of metastatic breast cancer to antiestrogen therapy.Eur J Nul Med. 1999; 26: 51-56
- Measurement of clinical and subclinical tumor response using 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose and positron emission tomography: review and 1999 EORTC recommendations. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) PET study group.Eur J Cancer. 1999; 35: 1773-1782
- Defining co-related parameters between ‘metabolic’ flare and ‘clinical’, ‘biochemical’, and ‘osteoblastic’ flare and establishing guidelines for assessing response to treatment in cancer.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2007; 34: 441-443