Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Iatrogenic venous pseudoaneurysm following venipuncture: case report and review of the literature.J Clin Ultrasound. 2007; 35: 521-523
- Arnold, London1996: 14-15 Pathology for surgeons in training. 2nd ed.
- Prevalence of deep venous anomalies in congenital vascular malformations of venous predominance.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 31: 462-471
- External jugular vein aneurysm: a rare cause of neck swelling.Ann Saudi Med. 2008; 28: 62
- Jugular vein aneurysm or phlebectasia.Am J Surg. 2004; 188: 622
- Sonographic diagnosis of a saccular aneurysm of the internal jugular vein.J Clin Ultrasound. 2007; 35: 94-96
- Gadolinium-enhanced three-dimensional MR angiography in jugular phlebectasia and aneurysm.Clin Imaging. 2001; 25: 323-326
- Presentation and management of venous aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 1997; 26: 845-852
- Jugular phlebectasia: theory of pathogenesis and review of literature.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2001; 57: 155-159
- Ultrasonographic diagnosis and color flow Doppler sonography of internal jugular venous ectasia in children.J Ultrasound Med. 1999; 18: 411-416
- Ultrasound diagnosis of jugular venous ectasia.N Y State J Med. 1989; 89: 532-533
- CT and ultrasonographic findings in jugular vein ectasia.J Ultrasound Med. 1984; 3: 417-420
- Ultrasonic diagnosis of jugular venous aneurysm.J Clin Ultrasound. 1982; 10: 85-87
- Management of primary venous aneurysms.Saudi Med J. 2004; 25: 303-307
- Venous aneurysms: surgical indications and review of the literature.Surgery. 1995; 117: 1-6