Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The evaluation and treatment of partial physeal arrest.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1987; 69: 1297-1302
- Imaging of epiphyseal injuries.Radiology. 1994; 191: 297-308
- Epiphyseal growth plate: evaluation with modified coronal CT.Radiology. 1988; 166: 263-265
- Injury to the growth mechanisms of the immature skeleton.Skeletal Radiol. 1981; 6: 237-253
- Diagnosis of partial and total physeal arrest by bone single-photon emission computed tomography.J Nucl Med. 1993; 34: 1410-1415
- Stress changes of the wrist in adolescent gymnasts.Br J Radiol. 1988; 61: 109-112
- Posttraumatic growth-plate abnormalities: MR imaging of bony-bridge formation in rabbits.Radiology. 1990; 175: 767-773
- Radiographic, sectional microangiographic and MRI diagnosis of lone bone growth plate injury in children.Radiol Pract. 2005; 20: 736-738
- Indirect trauma to the growth plate: results of MR imaging after epiphyseal and metaphyseal injury in rabbits.Radiology. 1993; 187: 171-178
- MR Imaging of fractures of the growth plate.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 155: 1261-1265
- Imaging of pediatric hip disorders.Radiol Clin North Am. 2001; 39: 721-732
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis: a physeal lesion diagnosed by MRI, with radiographic and CT correlation.Skeletal Radiol. 1998; 27: 139-144
- Evaluation of femoral head vascularization in slipped capital femoral epiphysis before and after cannulated screw fixation with use of contrast-enhanced MRI: initial results.Eur Radiol. 2007; 17: 163-168
- Anatomy and physiology of skeletal development.in: Ogden JA Skeletal injury in the child. Saunders, Philadelphia (Pa)1990: 41-51
- Three-dimensional MR imaging in the assessment of physeal growth arrest.Eur Radiol. 2004; 14: 1600-1608
☆The study was supported by a grant from the Science and Technology Foundation of Henan Province (No. 0124170107).