Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2007: 481-482 Breast Imaging. 3rd ed.
- Differentiating neoplasms of hair germ.J Clin Pathol. 1970; 23: 464-471
- Trichoblastoma of the skin occurring in the breast. A case report.Acta Cytol. 2001; 45: 435-440
- Lea & Fibiger, Philadelphia1993: 94-101 Neoplasms With Follicular Differentiation.
- Giant trichoblastoma mimicking malignancy.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 1999; 119: 225-227
☆The opinions and assertions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be construed as official or as representing the opinions of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.