Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Introduction.in: deDombal FT Diagnosis of acute abdominal pain. 2nd ed. Churchill Livingston, New York1991: 1-10
- Mosby, St Louis, MO1998: 175-200 Diagnostic ultrasound. 2nd ed.
- The acute abdomen: current CT imaging technique.Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 1999; 20: 63-67
- Nontraumatic abdominal emergencies. Acute abdominal pain: diagnostic strategies.Eur Radiol. 2002; 12: 2136-2150
- Value of abdominal CT in the emergency department for patients with abdominal pain.Eur Radiol. 2003; 13: 418-424
- Multi-detector computed tomography of acute abdomen.Eur Radiol. 2005; 15: 2435-2447
- MDCT of patients with acute abdominal pain: a new perspective using coronal reformations from submillimeter isotropic voxels.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 183: 899-906
- CT evaluation of acute cholecystitis: findings and usefulness in diagnosis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1996; 166: 1085-1088
- Acute cholecystitis: CT findings.Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 2000; 21: 56-63
- Computed tomography in acute cholecystitis: new observations.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1983; 141: 697-701
- Computed tomography as an adjunct to ultrasound in the diagnosis of acute acalculous cholecystitis.Gastrointest Radiol. 1991; 16: 149-153
- The diagnosis of acute cholecystitis in patients undergoing early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a community hospital.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2007; 17: 19-21
- Management of acute cholecystitis in UK; time for change.Postgrad Med J. 2004; 80: 292-294
- Does this patient have acute cholecystitis?.JAMA. 2003; 289: 80-86
- Conservative treatment versus endoscopic sphincterotomy in the initial management of acute cholecystitis in elderly patients at high surgical risk.Endoscopy. 2006; 38: 773-778
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- CT finding of transient focal increased attenuation of the liver adjacent to the gallbladder in acute cholecystitis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 343-346
- Gallbladder disease: appearance of associated transient increased attenuation in the liver at biphasic, contrast-enhanced dynamic CT.Radiology. 1997; 204: 723-728
- Multidetector CT of the liver and hepatic neoplasms: effect of multiphasic imaging on tumor conspicuity and vascular enhancement.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 180: 1217-1224
- Optimal scan window for detection of hypervascular hepatocellular carcinomas during MDCT examination.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: 198-206
- Diffuse gallbladder wall thickening: differential diagnosis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 495-501
- Definitions, pathophysiology, and epidemiology of acute cholangitis and cholecystitis: Tokyo guidelines.J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 2007; 14: 15-26
- Aberrant gastric venous drainage in a focal spared area of segment IV in fatty liver: demonstrated with color Doppler sonography.Radiology. 1997; 203: 461-463
☆This study was supported by a grant from the National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (0620220).