Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Blood supply and anatomy of the upper abdominal organs with a descriptive atlas.Lippincott, Philadelphia1955
- Variant hepatic arterial anatomy revisited: digital subtraction angiography performed in 600 patients.Radiology. 2002; 224: 542-547
- Normal roentgen variant: aberrant right hepatic artery on computed tomography.Radiology. 1980; 135: 392
- Multislice CT angiography in the evaluation of hepatic vascular anatomy in potential right lobe donors.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2005; 11: 51-59
- Hepatic infarction secondary to arterial insufficiency in native livers: CT findings in 10 patients.Radiology. 1998; 208: 223-229
- Demonstration of aberrant hepatic and gastric arteries with helical CT.Invest Radiol. 1999; 34: 579-584