Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Technical aspects of high-resolution computed tomography.in: Langlois A High-resolution CT of the lung. 3rd ed. Lipponcott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, USA2001: 1-47
- Multislice helical CT of focal and diffuse lung disease: comprehensive diagnosis with reconstruction of contiguous and high-resolution CT sections from a single thin-collimation scan.Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177: 179-184
- Ground-glass opacity on thin-section CT: value in differentiating subtypes of adenocarcinoma of the lung.Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 173: 465-469
- High-resolution CT analysis of small peripheral lung adenocarcinoma revealed on screening helical CT.Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 176: 1399-1407
- Peripheral lung adenocarcinoma: correlation of thin-section CT findings with histologic prognostic factors and survival.Radiology. 2001; 220: 803-809
- Visualization of normal pulmonary fissures on sagittal multiplanar reconstruction MDCT.Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: 389-397