Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma: a clinicopathological analysis of 155 cases with a proposal for an expanded definition of dedifferentiation.Am J Surg Pathol. 1997; 21: 271-281
- Primary dedifferentiated liposarcoma of the retroperitoneum.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2003; 27: 799-804
- Low-grade liposarcoma with osteosarcomatous dedifferentiation: radiological and histological features.Skeletal Radiol. 2003; 32: 286-289
- Liposarcoma: a study of 55 cases with a reassessment of its classification.Am J Surg Pathol. 1979; 3: 507-523
- Case report 797.Skeletal Radiol. 1993; 22: 604-608
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma with chondroblastic osteosarcomatous dedifferentiation.Pathol Int. 2000; 50: 558-561
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma of soft tissue with high-grade osteosarcomatous dedifferentiation.RadioGraphics. 2005; 25: 1082-1086
- Chondro-osseous differentiation in fat tissue tumors: magnetic resonance imaging with pathologic correlation.Skeletal Radiol. 2000; 29: 459-465
- Atypical lipomas, liposarcomas, and other fat-containing sarcomas: CT analysis of fat element.Clin Imaging. 1995; 19: 50-53
- From the archives of the AFIP: imaging of musculoskeletal liposarcoma with radiologic-pathologic correlation.RadioGraphics. 2005; 25: 1371-1395
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma: A report of nine cases with a peculiar neurallike whirling pattern associated with metaplastic bone formation.Am J Surg Pathol. 1998; 22: 945-955
- Dedifferentiated liposarcoma of retroperitoneum and mesentery: Varied growth patterns and histological grades: a clinicopathological study of 32 cases.Hum Pathol. 2000; 31: 717-727