Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A rare case of Alström presenting with rapidly progressive severe dilated cardiomyopathy diagnosed by echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 194-196
- Alström Syndrome in two siblings.J Formos Med Assoc. 2001; 100: 45-49
- Hepatic dysfunction in two sibs with Alström syndrome: case report and review of the literature.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 69: 13-16
- Refinement of genetic localization of the Alström Syndrome on chromosome2p 12.13 by linkage analysis in a North African family.Hum Genet. 1998; 103: 658-661