Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single-voxel proton MRS of the human brain at 1.5 T and 3.0 T.Magn Reson Med. 2001; 45: 765-769
- Acute and subacute ischemic stroke at high-field-strength (3.0-T) diffusion-weighted MR imaging: intraindividual comparative study.Radiology. 2005; 234: 509-516
- Influence of high magnetic field strengths and parallel acquisition strategies on image quality in cardiac 2D cine magnetic resonance imaging: comparison of 1.5 T vs. 3.0 T.Eur Radiol. 2005; 15: 1586-1597
- High-field-strength MR imaging of the liver at 3.0 T: intraindividual comparative study with MR imaging at 1.5 T.Radiology. 2006; 241: 156-166
- Whole-body MRI at high field: technical limits and clinical potential.Eur Radiol. 2005; 15: 946-959
- A comparison of MR cholangiopancreatography at 1.5 and 3.0 T.Br J Radiol. 2005; 78: 894-898
- 3.0- versus 1.5-T MR cholangiography: a pilot study.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 186: 516-521
- MRCP imaging at 3.0 T versus 1.5 T: preliminary experience in healthy volunteers.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2007; 25: 1000-1006
- A review of normal tissue hydrogen NMR relaxation times and relaxation mechanisms from 1–100 MHz: dependence on tissue type, NMR frequency, temperature, species, excision and age.Med Phys. 1984; 11: 425-448
- Musculoskeletal MRI at 3.0 T: relaxation times and image contrast.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 183: 343-351
- MR imaging relaxation times of abdominal and pelvic tissues measured in vivo at 3.0 T: preliminary results.Radiology. 2004; 230: 652-659
- MRI of the pelvis at 3 T: very high spatial resolution with sensitivity encoding and flip-angle sweep technique in clinically acceptable scan time.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 634-641