Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The various forms of pulmonary varices.Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1975; 125: 881
- Pulmonary varices presenting as a solitary lung mass in a patient with end stage liver disease.Chest. 1994; 106: 294-296
- Observations on the natural history of varicosity of pulmonary veins.Circulation. 1967; 35: 471-475
- Pulmonary varix in early infancy: case report with 8-year follow up.Radiology. 1978; 129: 400
- Pulmonary varices.Br J Radiol. 1971; 44: 927
- Pulmonary vein varix: diagnosis with multi-slice helical CT.Eur Radiol. 2000; 10: 1315-1317
- Ruptured aneurysm of a pulmonary vein.Acta Tuberc Scand. 1961; 41: 53-55