Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Imaging of solid kidney tumours in children.Acta Radiol. 1995; 36: 254-260
- Rhabdoid tumor of the kidney in children: CT findings.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 697-700
- Rhabdoid tumor of the kidney in children: a comparative study of 21 cases.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 168: 447-451
- Rhabdoid tumor of the kidney: imaging findings.Pediatr Radiol. 2001; 31: 233-237
- Histopathology and prognosis of Wilms' tumor: results from the first National Wilms' Tumor Study.Cancer. 1978; 41: 1937-1948
- Clinical aspects of the rhabdoid tumor of the kidney: a report of the National Wilms Tumor Study Group.Med Pediatr Oncol. 1983; 11: 242-245
- Rhabdoid tumor of kidney. A report of 111 cases from the National Wilms' Tumor Study Pathology Center.Am J Surg Pathol. 1989; 13: 439-458
- Treatment of metastatic rhabdoid tumor of the kidney.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2002; 24: 385-388
- The association of embryonal tumors originating in the kidney and in the brain: a report of seven cases.Cancer. 1984; 54: 2137-2146
- Clinical presentation of rhabdoid tumors of the kidney.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2001; 23: 105-108
- Pediatric renal masses: Wilms tumor and beyond.Radiographics. 2000; 20: 1585-1603
- Treatment of Wilms' tumor: results of the Third National Wilms' Tumor Study.Cancer. 1989; 64: 349-360
- Clear cell sarcoma of the kidney: a review of 351 cases from the National Wilms Tumor Study Group Pathology Center.Am J Surg Pathol. 2000; 24: 4-18
- Distinguishing neuroblastoma from Wilms tumor by computed tomography.J Comp Assist Tomogr. 1985; 9: 889-893
- Neuroblastoma: diagnostic imaging and staging.Radiology. 1983; 148: 101-105
- Neuroblastoma mimicking rhabdoid tumor of the kidney.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2003; 25: 572-574
- Favorable biology and outcome of stage IV-S neuroblastoma with supportive care or minimal therapy: a Children's Cancer Group Study.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 477-486
- The spectrum of metanephric adenofibroma and related lesions: clinicopathologic study of 25 cases from the National Wilms Tumor Study Group Pathology Center.Am J Surg Pathol. 2001; 25: 433-444
- Successful treatment of a patient with stage IV rhabdoid tumor of the kidney: case report and review.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1999; 21: 53-57
☆From the monthly Radiology–Pathology Conferences at Winthrop-University Hospital.