Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sonography of appendicitis and diverticulitis.RCNA. 1994; 32: 899-912
- Value of ultrasound in diagnosis of acute appendicitis.Bildgebung. 1996; 64: 78-82
- Helical CT combined with contrast material administered only through the colon for imaging of suspected appendicitis.AJR. 1997; 169: 1275-1280
- Using helical CT to diagnosis acute appendicitis in children: spectrum of findings.AJR. 2001; 176: 501-505
- Appendicitis: prospective evaluation with high-resolution CT.Radiology. 1991; 180: 21-24
- CT of appendicitis.AJR. 1986; 147: 705-710
- Comparative assessment of CT and sonographic techniques for appendiceal imaging.AJR. 2001; 176: 933-941
- Ultrasonography and limited computed tomography in the diagnosis and management of appendicitis in children.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1041-1046
- The value of limited computed tomography with rectal contrast in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis.Am J Surg. 2000; 180: 450-455
- Helical CT imaging of clinically suspected appendicitis: correlation of CT and histological findings.Clin Radiol. 2002; 57: 741-745
- Advantages of focused helical computed tomographic scanning with rectal contrast only vs. triple contrast in the diagnosis of clinically uncertain acute appendicitis: a prospective randomized study.Arch Surg. 2004; 139: 495-499
- Accuracy of nonfocused helical CT for the diagnosis of acute appendicitis: a 5-year review.AJR. 2002; 178: 1319-1325