Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cutaneous angiosarcoma as a delayed complication of radiation therapy for carcinoma of the breast.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003; 49: 532-538
- Postirradiation angiosarcoma of the chest wall and breast: issues of radiogenic origin, diagnosis and treatment in two cases.Oncology. 2001; 60: 31-34
- Sarcomas following radiation therapy for breast cancer: a report of three cases and a review of the literature.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1995; 31: 405-410
- Radiation-associated angiosarcoma: diagnostic and therapeutic implications—two case reports and a review of the literature.Cancer. 1996; 77: 2496-2502
- Soft tissue sarcomas after radiation treatment for breast cancer. Three case studies and review of literature.Strahlenther Onkol. 2000; 176: 144-149
- Angiosarcoma of the residual breast after conservative surgery and radiotherapy for primary carcinoma.Ann Oncol. 1994; 5: 163-165