Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carcinoid of the ampulla of Vater. Clinical characteristics and morphologic features.Cancer. 1994; 15: 1580-1588
- Carcinoid tumors of the duodenum and ampulla of Vater. Aclinicimorphologic, immunohistochemical, and cell kinetic comparison.Hum Pathol. 2001; 32: 1252-1256
- Carcinoid of the Vater. A comparison with duodenal carcinoid tumors.Cancer. 1999; 15: 124-1249
- Carcinoid of the ampulla of Vater. Local resection or pancreaticoduodenectomy.Cancer. 1993; 1: 686-690
- Carcinoid tumors of the small bowel: a multitechnique imaging approach.Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 559-567
- CT demonstration of an unusual cause of biliary obstruction in a patient with peripheral neurofibromatosis.Clin Radiol. 2000; 55: 796-798
- Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater. A case of absence of somatostatin in a vasoactive intestinal polypeptide-, bombesin-, and cholecystokinin-producing tumor.Am J Clin Pathol. 1991; 95: 51-54
- Complications of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: spectrum of abnormalities demonstrated with CT.Radiographics. 2001; 21: 1441-1453
- Magnetic resonance imaging of an ileal carcinoid tumor. Correlation with CT and US.Clin Imaging. 2003; 27: 403-407
- MRI of carcinoid tumors: spectrum of appearances in the gastrointestinal tract and liver.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2001; 14: 261-269