Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk of small field of view in lumbar spine computed tomography for assumed lumbar disc herniation: beware contained ruptured aortic aneurysm.Australas Radiol. 1995; 39: 153-158
- Prevalence and associations of AAA detected through screening.Am Intern Med. 1997; 126: 441-449
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm evaluation: comparison of US, CT, MRI and angiography.Magn Reson Imaging. 1990; 8: 199-204
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm: the role of clinical examination and opportunistic detection.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2000; 19: 200-303
- The influence of screening on the incidence of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 1999; 30: 203-208
- Influence of screening on the incidence of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: 5-year results of a randomized controlled study.Br J Surg. 1995; 82: 1066-1070