Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The sella turcica and parasellar region.in: Atlas SW Magnetic resonance imaging and spine. 3rd ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia2001: 1321-1326
- MRI of intracranial germ cell tumors.Neuroradiol. 2002; 44: 382-388
- Intracranial germ-cell tumor with synchronous lesions in the pineal and suprasellar regions: report of six cases and review of the literature.Surg Neurol. 1992; 38: 114-120
- Suprasellar germinomas in childhood.Cancer. 1989; 63: 340-344
- CT and MRI features of intracranial germ cell tumors.J Neurooncol. 1994; 19: 217-226
- Proton MR spectroscopy of common brain tumors.Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 1998; 8: 733-742
- Proton MR spectroscopy and diffusion-weighted MR imaging for the diagnosis of intracranial tuberculomas. Report of two cases.Neurol Res. 2002; 24: 537-543