Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of the contrast-enhanced CT enema in the management of penetrating trauma to the flank and back.J Trauma. 1986; 26: 593-601
- Triple-contrast helical CT in penetrating torso trauma: a prospective study to determine peritoneal violation and the need for laparotomy.Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177: 1247-1256
- Determining the need for laparotomy in penetrating torso trauma: a prospective study using triple-contrast enhanced abdominopelvic computed tomography.J Trauma. 2001; 51: 860-869
- Stab wounds to the back/flank in hemodynamically stable patients: evaluation using triple-contrast computed tomography.Am Surg. 1999; 65: 683-687