Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MRI in spontaneous dissection of vertebral and carotid arteries, 15 cases studied at 0.5 tesla.Neuroradiology. 1991; 33: 111-113
- Carotid and vertebral artery dissections: three-dimensional time-of-flight MR angiography and MR imaging versus conventional angiography.Radiology. 1994; 190: 97-103
- Exercise-related dissection of craniocervical arteries: CT, MR, and angiographic findings.J Comput-Assisted Tomogr. 1995; 19: 268-276
- Dissection of the carotid and vertebral arteries: imaging with MR angiography.AJR, Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 673-677
- Dissection of the internal carotid and vertebral arteries: imaging features.AJR, Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 165: 1099-1104
- Internal carotid artery dissection: MR imaging features and clinical-radiologic correlation.Radiology. 1996; 199: 191-198
- Craniocervical artery dissection: MR imaging and MR angiographic findings.Eur Radiol. 1999; 9: 1385-1391
- Intracranial arterial dissection.Neuroradiology. 1998; 40: 442-447
- Middle cerebral artery variations detected by magnetic resonance angiography.Eur Radiol. 2000; 10: 560-563
- A 13-year-old boy with transient ischemic attacks.JAMA, J Am Med Assoc. 2000; 283: 480-481
- Transient migraine-like symptoms with internal carotid artery dissection.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 1998; 100: 116-120