Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ultrasound examination of the hydatid liver.Radiology. 1981; 139: 459-463
- Editorial response: treatment of cystic echinococcosis.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 310-311
- Long-term evaluation of patients with hydatidosis treated with benzimidazole carbamates.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 304-309
- Guidelines for treatment of cystic and alveolar echinococcosis in humans.Bull WHO. 1996; 74: 231-242
- Diagnosis and treatment of hepatic echinococcal cysts.Leban Med J. 1996; 44: 121-128
- Results of laparoscopic treatment of hydatid cysts of the liver.Surg Endosc. 1996; 10: 57-59
- Percutaneous drainage compared with surgery for hepatic hydatid cysts.New Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 881-887
- Non-surgical endoscopic trans-papillary treatment of ruptured echinococcus liver cyst obstructing the biliary tree.Endoscopy. 1987; 19: 81-83
- Advanced medical imaging and treatment of human cystic echinococcosis.Sem Roentgenol. 1997; 32: 276-290
- Hydatid disease: biology, pathology, imaging and classification.Clin Radiol. 1998; 53: 863-874
- Echinococcal liver cysts: treatment with echo-guided percutaneous puncture PAIR for echinococcal liver cysts.Ital J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1999; 31: 884-892
- Percutaneous treatment of liver hydatid cysts.Eur J Radiol. 1999; 32: 76-85