Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MR of craniocerebral hemiatrophy.Clin Imaging. 1992; 16: 93-97
- MR imaging of cerebral hemiatrophy.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1988; 12: 640-643
- Coarctation of the midaortic arc presenting with monoparesis.Ann Thorac Surg. 1986; 42: 210-212
- Cerebral hemiatrophy with homolateral hypertrophy of the skull and sinuses.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1933; 57: 588-600
- Dyke–Davidoff–Masson syndrome. Five case studies and deductions of dermatoglyphics.Clin Pediatr. 1972; 11: 288-292
- Occurrence of vascular anomalies in unilateral cerebral hypoplasia.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1970; 90: 265-270
- MR and CT imaging in the Dyke–Davidoff–Masson syndrome. Report of three cases and contribution to pathogenesis and differential diagnosis.Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 1998; 56: 803-807
- Crossed cerebellar atrophy in the Dyke–Davidoff–Masson syndrome.Neuroradiology. 1992; 34: 326-327