Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of computed tomography of the appendix on treatment of patients and use of hospital resources.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 141-146
- CT and sonographic evaluation of acute right lower quadrant abdomen pain.AJR, Am J Roentgenol. 1998; 170: 361-371
- Suspected acute appendicitis: nonenhanced helical CT in 300 consecutive patients.Radiology. 1999; 213: 341-346
- Acute appendicitis complicating infectious mononucleosis: case report and review.Rev Infect Dis. 1990; 12: 297-302
- Acute primary Epstein–Barr virus infection presenting as acute abdomen.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1991; 10: 471-473
- Acute appendicitis and infectious mononucleosis.Br Med J. 1985; 291: 140-141
- Epstein–Barr virus infection, including infectious mononucleosis.in: Fauci AS Braunwald E Isselbacher KJ Wilson JD Martin JB Kasper Dl Hauser SL Longo DL Harrison's principles of internal medicine. 14th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1998: 1089-1091
- Spontaneous splenic rupture in infectious mononucleosis: a review.Yale J Biol Med. 1997; 70: 175-182
- Gallbladder wall thickening in children with infectious mononucleotides.J Clin Ultrasound. 1999; 22: 576-578
- Sensitivity and specificity of the individual CT signs of appendicitis: experience with 200 helical appendiceal CT examinations.J Comput-Assisted Tomogr. 1997; 21: 686-692
- Pseudoappendicitis preceding infectious mononucleosis.Pediatr Emerg Care. 1998; 14: 345-346