Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of cancers missed at screening mammography.Radiology. 1992; 184: 613-617
- The false-negative mammogram.RadioGraphics. 1998; 18: 1137-1154
- Characteristics of breast carcinomas missed by screening radiologists.Radiology. 1997; 204: 131-135
- Mammographically occult breast cancer: a pathologic and radiologic study.Cancer. 1983; 52: 1810-1819
- Breast cancer missed by mammography.Am J Roentgenol. 1979; 132: 737-739
- Delayed diagnosis of breast cancer as a result of normal mammograms.Arch Surg. 1983; 118: 23-24
- A review of false negative mammography in a symptomatic population.Clin Radiol. 1991; 44: 13-15
- Factors influencing false negative rates in xeromammography.Radiology. 1979; 133: 297-301
- Analysis of clinically occult and mammographically occult breast tumors.Am J Roentgenol. 1977; 128: 403-408
- Features of mammographically negative breast tumors.Br J Surg. 1981; 68: 882-884
- Saunders, PA1997: 447-448 Diagnosis of Diseases of the Breast. 1st edn.
- Lippincott-Raven, PA1998: 388 Breast Imaging. 2nd edn.
- Lippincott-Raven, PA1998: 245 Breast Imaging. 2nd edn.
- Independent double reading of screening mammograms.J Med Screening. 1995; 2: 99-101
- Improvement in mammography interpretation skills in a community radiology practice after dedicated teaching courses: 2-year medical audit of 38.633 cases.Radiology. 1992; 184: 39-43
- Benefit of independent double reading in a population-based mammography screening program.Radiology. 1994; 191: 241-244
- Patients' opinion of mammography screening services: immediate results versus delayed results due to interpretation by two observers.Am J Roentgenol. 1997; 168: 1085-1089
- Mammography screening: an incremental cost effectiveness analysis of double versus single reading of mammograms.Br Med J. 1996; 312: 809-812
- An assessment of the influence of clinical breast examination reports on the interpretation of mammograms in a breast screening program.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1998; 48: 65-71