Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Travelling toothpicks.Mayo Clin Proc. 1983; 58: 613-616
- Toothpick perforation of the intestines.Ann Surg. 1977; 85: 64-66
- Appendiceal obstruction by a toothpick removed at colonoscopy.Am J Gastroenterol. 1986; 81: 1107-1108
- Delayed death from ingestion of a toothpick.N Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 673
- Perforation of the intestine by ingested foreign bodies: report of two cases and review of the literature.Am J Surg. 1941; 53: 393-402
- Case records of Massachusettes General Hospital.N Engl J Med. 1972; 286: 1309-1315
- Duodenocaval fistual due to toothpick perforation.JAMA. 1979; 227: 788-789
- Venturesome toothpick: a continuing source of pyogenic hepatic abscess.JAMA. 1984; 252: 797-798
- Toothpick pleurisy.JAMA. 1968; 203: 988
- Sonographic detection of clinically unsuspected swallowed toothpicks and their gastrointestinal complications.J Clin Ultrasound. 1994; 22: 483-490
- Delayed enhancement of fibrous areas in hepatic masses: CT-pathologic correlation.J Comput-Assited Tomogr. 1992; 16: 206-211