Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CAT scanners: is fancier technology worth a billion dollars of the health consumer's money?.Comp Ax Tomogr. 1977; 1: 59-68
- C.T. scanning: a policy statement. Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C.April 1977
- Body computed tomography: a clinically important and efficacious radiologic procedure.Radiology. 1977; 123: 239-240
- ACR Bull. 1977; 33: 2-3
- Cranial computed tomography: cost-effectiveness re-evaluation of cost reallocation.in: The American Society of Neuroradiology, 15th Annual Meeting, Hamilton, BermudaMarch 1977
- The influence of computerized body tomography on medical decision making: a pilot project.in: International Symposium and Course on Computed Tomography, Miami Beach, FloridaApril 1977
- Accuracy of computed tomography of the liver and biliary tract.Radiology. 1977; 124: 123-128
- C.T. in perspective: diagnostic efficacy and health care implementation. EMI Medical Inc., July 1977 (In press)