Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The extraperitoneal perivisceral fat pad. I. Its role in the roentgenologic visualization of abdominal organs.Radiology. 1969; 92: 466-472
- The extraperitoneal perivisceral fat pad. II. Roentgen interpretation of pathological alterations.Radiology. 1969; 92: 473-480
- Dynamic radiology of the abdomen: normal and pathologic anatomy.Springer-Verlag, New York1976
- Pseudocyst of the pancreas with perirenal extension: Demonstration by computed tomography.Comp Ax Tomogr. 1977; 1: 000