Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CT scanning and ultrasound in the evaluation of pancreatic pseudocysts: A preliminary comparison.Radiology. 1978; 126: 153-157
- Computed tomography and 67Ga-citrate radionuclide imaging for evaluating suspected abdominal abscess.Am J Roentgenol. 1979; 132: 529-534
- Abdominal abscess: I—Computed tomographic appearance, differential diagnosis and pitfalls in diagnosis.CT. 1978; 3: 195-209
- Imaging of the pancreas with computed tomography.Comput Tomogr. 1979; 3: 37-47
- Introduction to abnormal computed tomographic anatomy: VII—The peritoneum and retroperitoneal compartments.CT. 1979; 1: 51-56
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis, staging and management of abdominal lymphoma.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1977; 2: 176-180
- Computed tomography of the adrenal gland.Radiology. 1978; 129: 723-730
- Computed tomography in adrenal tumors.Am J Roentgenol. 1979; 132: 43-46
- Computed tomography of the kidney.Radiology. 1977; 124: 359-370
- Complementary use of ultrasound and computed tomography in studies of the pancreas and kidney.Radiology. 1978; 126: 149-152
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis of adrenal disease.Am J Roentgenol. 1979; 132: 231-238
- Computed tomography of the pancreas: The use of intravenous contrast to define the dorsal surface of the pancreas.Comput Tomogr. 1978; 2: 303-307