Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accuracy of CT in detecting intra-abdominal and pelvic lymph node metastases from pelvic cancers.AJR. 1978; 131 (Oct): 675-679
- Contribution of computed tomography in the staging and management of malignant lymphoma.Radiology. 1977; 125 (Dec): 717-723
- CT—pathologic correlations in Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.Radiology. 1978; 126 (Jan): 159-166
- Diagnosis and evaluation of retroperitoneal tumors by computed tomography.AJR. 1977; 129 (Sep): 395-402
- Computed tomography (CT) of abdominal paraortic lymph node disease: preliminary observations with a six-second scanner.AJR. 1977; 128 (May): 759-764
- Computed tomography of the retroperitoneal space.Radiol Clin North Am. 1977; 15 (Dec): 377-390
- Computed tomography in the staging of testicular neoplasms.Radiology. 1979; 130 (Feb): 387-390
- The effect of computed tomography viewer controls on anatomical measurements.Radiology. 1979; 130 (Jan): 189-194
- Staging laparotomies in unselected previously untreated patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.Cancer. 1973; 32 (Sep): 672-681
- Letter to the editor.AJR. 1978; 131 (Dec): 1116-1117