Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Computed tomography of vena caval anomalies with embryologic correlation.Radiographics. 1988; 8: 533-556
- Congenital anomalies of the inferior vena cava: embryogenesis and MR features.Urol Radiol. 1992; 13: 237-248
- Anomalies of the inferior vena cava.AJR. 1983; 140: 339-345
- Pollack HM Clinical Urography: An Atlas and Textbook of Urologic Imaging. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 634
- Inferior vena cava duplication: demonstration by computed tomography.Radiology. 1979; 130: 707-709
- Horseshoe kidney with retrocaval ureter.Eur Urol. 1985; 11: 61-62
- Horseshoe kidney—A review of the presentation, associated congenital anomalies and complications in 73 patients.Ir Med J. 1983; 76: 315-317
- Duplication of the abdominal vena cava associated with cloacal exstrophy.J Urol. 1972; 107: 490-497
- Horseshoe kidney with retrocaval ureter; a case report.J Urol. 1982; 128: 361-362